ASHA is a committee formed under the constitution of the Australasian Society for HIV, Viral Hepatitis and Sexual Health Medicine (ASHM) to facilitate multidisciplinary collaborations to support the Australasian sexual health workforce. ASHM provides much of ASHA’s infrastructure including the provision of secretariat, technical support, annual conference facilitation, and funding support. The committee of ASHA provides the guidance upon which ASHM acts in relation to policy, educational and resource based support for the sexual health workforce.
The partners include:
- Australasian Society for HIV, Viral Hepatitis and Sexual Health Medicine (ASHM)
- Society of Australian Sexologists (SAS)
- Family Planning Alliance Australia (FPAA)
- Sexual Health Society of Victoria (SHSoV)
- Australasian Sexual Health and HIV Nurses Association (ASHNNA)
- Sexual Health Society of Queensland (SHSQ)
- The New Zealand Sexual Health Society (NZSHS)
- The Royal Australasian College of Physicians (RACP)
- The Australian Research Centre in Sex, Health and Society (ARCSHS)
- Forensic And Medical Sexual Assault Clinicians Australia Inc (FAMSACA)
- The Centre for Social Research in Health (CSRH)
- NSW STI Programs Unit (STIPU).
- The Public Health Association of Australia (PHAA)
For more information, see the ASHA website.